While procreate can be used to create a webtoon there are other free programs that are specific to webtoon comic creation like ibispaint for the iPad as well as many other.
The reason why ibispaint is a more superior art program to use because it has specific tools that webtoon artist need in order to create their comic pages.
Here is a list of comic creating tools and features for webtoon comic artist that comes with ibispaint:
- -Screentons used in traditional manga style comics
- -Built in drawing process videos to share and help build your social media to get more views to your webcomics
- -Post your art to social media directly from the app
- -Cross-compatibility with Clip Studio Paint
- -Manually create and size your canva and resolution
- -Font and Speech balloons
- -Canva Resizeing
- -Webtoon Panel Border Tool
- -Snap to Perspective Ruler Tool
- -Manga/Anime Background Photo Filter
If you’d like to learn how to make a webtoon on the ipad then make sure to check out this blog post here.
What should you do next?
If you have any more questions feel free to leave a comment down below and I’d be happy to answer them!
Also if you’re looking for a wholesome, fake marriage trope, AMBW manga webtoon to read to pass the time then you might want to check out Catch Me! Fight Me! Love Me!